POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:24:51
Message: <37B195C7.EE4AA401@giwersworld.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:

> :       Variety is something we cherish in the modern world. Only
> : Communists and Nazis said everyone had to be the same.

>   That's exactly the reason why you should take into account those who
> are using newsreaders which are not able to handle every kind of attachments.
> Not everyone can or want to use the same newsreader as you do. If you don't
> consider other people who are using other newsreader, you are very impolite.

	The post is that there are exactly three who who object. The
rest appear to be polite or have the technical ablility which you
lack to implement a filter.

	FILTER ME PLEASE!

	I do not want you to read what bothers you.

	If you are having a problem with the filter, I will dig up the
docs and help you.

	But if you imagine you are acting for the good of all, my ego is
not as great as yours.

> :       Use your filter to stop reading me instead of trying to play
> : hitlerite dictator. FILTER! FILTER! FILTER! And go away.

>   And the reason for insulting me in this way: A vcard.
>   How old are you?

	Don't play that stupld game with me. Use your filter or shut up.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!